- Electronics and telecommunication can be viewed as the transmission, reception and
processing of the information using electronic circuits and devices.
- Electronics and telecommunication engineering offers knowledge and practice to the
aspirants in Electronics devices and circuits, Communication systems, Industrial
electronics, Computer networks, Audio Video systems etc.
- It enables the outgoing graduates to give justice to job assigned in electronics
and telecommunication field.
- After graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, students can
get jobs in various fields like core electronics companies, Embedded systems, Microprocessors,
Telecommunications, Industrial Automation etc.
- Student can get jobs in Public Sector like BSNL, BEL, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, DRDO, ISRO,
- In private sector there are thousands of industries where students can get jobs.
- To prepare students for understanding of recent technology in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication and facilitate them to acquire necessary skills to serve industry and society.
- To provide necessary facilities and academic support to the aspirants.
- To motivate the students for higher education and up gradation of skills.
- To provide quality education to introduce recent advances in the field of Electronics
and Telecommunication Engineering.
Head of Department profile
Name: Prof. S.R. JADHAV
Designation: HOD ( E & TC )
Mobile : +91 8275257044
|Year Of Establishment||1983|
|Contact – Ph. no.||+91 8275257044|
|Under Graduate Programme||Intake: 60
Duration: 3 Years
|Total number of Classrooms||02|
|Total number of Laboratories||05|
|Supporting Technical staff||01|
|Supporting Non Technical staff||01|
|Total Number of License Software|
|Total Number of Computer||20|
|Total Investment||Rs. 1,27,11,852/-|
|Total Hardware Investment||Rs. 1,17,38,693/-|
|Total Software Investment||Rs. 9,73,159/-|
|Total Department Area||1628.46 Sq.M.|
|Administrative Area||38.12 Sq.M.|
|Class Room Area||578.47 Sq.M.|
|Laboratory Area||813.88 Sq.M.|
|Teaching Aids||LCD projectors, Black Boards, White Board,|
Diploma Programme :
(Electronics & Telecommunication) Duration : 3 Years Intake : 60
Thank you for reading!